Who is Donative by Managedorg ?
Donative by Managedorg (hereinafter, referred to as “Donative by Managedorg ”, “we” or “us”) is a company operated by ManagedOrg Inc, with the following contact details:
Postal address: 267 09 Hillside Ave, Suite 200, Floral Park , NY 11040
When using the Donative by Managedorg application, we can use your personal data in different ways:
We created the Donative by Managedorg application (the “Application”) to make it simple for users to explore and support organizations they care about with their friends and others with similar interests. We give you control of your information because you may not want to share your information with everyone. You choose what information you provide, including contact and personal information, interests, and causes. You control the sharing of that information by using the privacy settings on the Application.
To learn more about our privacy practices, read on!
What information do we use about you?
While using the application, you may provide us with anonymous information, personal information and additional materials.
You provide us and we may collect anonymous information such as your IP address, areas of the Application you have visited, time and date, and whether or not you clicked on links. We use technologies such as cookies to collect this information. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. Session cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. We also use persistent cookies that store other information to make it easier for you to login when you come back to the Application. You can configure your browser to block cookies; however, if you do, the Application may not function properly or at all. If you choose to click on a link to any outside website, anonymous information may be provided to that website.
You may provide us personal information if you register with Donative by Managedorg , like your username, password, first and last names, email address, and mailing address. You may provide additional personal information for your profile.
However, we will never ask you to provide us with any confidential or sensitive data, and you should never do so. Sensitive data means any information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation or data concerning criminal records. If we learn that you have provided us with any such information, we will disregard it and delete it immediately, and we will not include it in our database.
You may also post information, opinions, voting records, text, sounds, audio, video, images, graphics, and other content or of any nature (collectively, “Materials”) to the Application. You have control of who sees this Material through your use of the privacy available through the Application. If you choose, the Materials be viewable by other users.
How do we use your data?
Depending on how you interact with us, we will use your data for different purposes, as follows:
· To handle your registration with Donative by Managedorg . If you decide to register with us and create a user account, we will use your data to handle your registration. This includes using your data to provide better products and/or services to you and for administration, maintenance and development of the Application.
· To respond to your questions and claims. If you get in touch with us to ask any questions or to raise a claim, we will use your personal information to respond to your questions or to handle your claims, in order for us to provide better client service.
· To handle your donations with organizations. If you use our Application to donate to an organization, we will use your personal data to handle your donation and make sure it reaches the organization. However, as mentioned above, in this case, your data will be controlled by the organization, so we suggest that you carefully read their privacy policies or terms. In this context, following the organization’s instructions, we may also use anonymous information collected to improve the quality of the Application. This information may help us to diagnose problems, maintain security, and provide services users want. Donative by Managedorg may determine user demographics, interests, and behavior and may share such information with others. For example, we may provide demographic or usage information to an organization so they may see how many users are from a specific geographic area or industry. However, please don’t worry. This information will always be anonymous and will not be enough to identify you.
· To let you post Materials. You may post Materials directly to public portions of the Application such as causes, forums, communities, or message boards, in which case those Materials may be available to other users.
· To notify you of Donative by Managedorg news. If you provide your email address in the Application, we may use your email address to contact you and notify you of any Application news. You can choose which types of email you receive from us by changing your account settings at the Application. Generally, you cannot opt out of receiving certain communications that are inextricably linked to the Application, such as service-related announcements and administrative messages, except by terminating your account.
Do we share your data with third parties?
Your personally identifiable information will not be sold to advertisers or spammers.
We share your personally identifiable information in three cases: (1) with your permission, (2) as required by law, and (3) change of ownership, each as more fully described in the paragraphs below.
We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Donative by Managedorg service or using the Donative by Managedorg name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
Please remember that anyone who has access to your username and password may be able to access your personal information; therefore, we encourage you to keep your password secret to prevent any unwanted access.
In addition, please remember that you are in control of sharing personal information that you provide to the Application, including by using the privacy settings.
What are your rights when we use your data?
You can delete your account at your user profile page. You can also edit your personal information to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. You may delete your information from the Application at any time.
Donative by Managedorg does not offer the Application to, or knowingly collect or solicit information from, anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not provide us with any information. Any information we receive from people we believe to be under 13 will be purged from our database.
Links to other websites
The Application may contain links to other websites, including of nonprofits, PACs, and other organizations. Donative by Managedorg is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to the Application. For more information about how any such third parties use your data, please read their corresponding privacy policies or terms carefully.
Donative by Managedorg takes reasonable precautions to protect our users’ information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. Although we allow you to set privacy setting that limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or 100% effective. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Even after removal, copies of Materials may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your Materials.